What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete guide to gluten intolerance, the symptoms and cures, with amazing gluten free recipes
- Learn how to find all the ingredients you’ll ever need in an everyday supermarket
- Learn how to select replacement gluten free foods to eat instead of wheat
- Learn ways to maintain a nutritious, gluten free diet kitchen at home
- Learn easy ways to increase your energy levels and concentration
- Learn how to spot hidden warnings about gluten on food labels
- Learn the seven health benefits of living a gluten free life
- Learn how to avoid future pains and stomach cramps
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Felicity’s Gluten Free Handbook scores 74.85/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.felicitysglutenfreehandbook.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $34.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: felicitysglutenfreehandbook.com you’ll also be taken through to felicitysglutenfreehandbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)